ABOUT Rapha Counseling Center
Fara Murata is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) who earned a Masters Degree in Social Work from the University of Denver with an emphasis in Child Welfare. She has worked with thousands of children, adolescents, adults and families. In 2001, she founded her private practice, Rapha Counseling Center in Arvada, Colorado, where she provides mental health services using different modalities to heal the whole person; mental, emotional, physical, spiritual.
- Treating anxiety, depression, PTSD, OCD, ADHD, and a variety of other mental health issues.
- Microcurrent Neurofeedback.
- Nutritional evaluations and Bioindividual nutrition plans based on thorough assessment that may include blood labs, Organic Acid Testing, food sensitivity, or other testing as needed.
- Intervention and support for victims of sexual abuse, domestic violence, and trauma.
- Determining root causes to treat the whole person and utilizes the latest research to obtain lasting results.
Rapha Counseling Center looks for root causes to treat the whole person and utilizes the latest research in brain health for lasting results.
Click here to learn about Fara’s other program, New Life Health and Wellness.
LICENSURES AND CERTIFICATIONS
IASIS Certified Practitioner – Microcurrent Neurofeedback
Certified Nutritional Endocrinology Practitioner
Certified Mental Health Integrative Medicine Provider
Certified in Nutritional and Integrative Interventions for Mental Health Disorders: Non-Pharmaceutical Interventions for Depression, Anxiety, Bipolar & ADD
Bioindividual Nutritional Practitioner
Integrative Psychiatry Practitioner
2015 selected Best of Arvada Award for Marriage, Family, Child & Individual
Certified Level II EMDR (Eye Movement, Desensitization, and Reprocessing)
Master of Social Work (MSW), Specialization in Child Welfare Practice, University of Denver
Bachelor of Arts, Psychology, Minor in Sociology, University of Colorado
Licensed Clinical Social Worker, State of Colorado