IASIS Micro Current Neurofeedback (MCN)
Target the Source of the Underlying Issue
What is IASIS MCN?
IASIS Micro Current Neurofeedback (MCN) is a registered FDA technology used to target blocked wave patterns in the brain and central nervous system. A short, transmitted signal stimulates the blocked brainwaves, shifts the fixed wave patterns, and helps reorganize the brain. The changing brain waves result in a greater ability for the nervous system and the brain to regulate itself more efficiently.
The procedure is painless and requires no conscious effort by the client. IASIS clinical studies report that more than 85% of clients observe a noticeable positive response in one to three sessions, although more is needed to have enduring sustainability.
Psychotherapist and Functional Nutrition Coach
How Do I Know if MCN is the Right Treatment Option for Me?
If you ‘ve tried multiple treatments to help you or your child feel better, but nothing has worked, then this treatment is for you. Many clients with difficult to treat mental health and behavioral issues find IASIS MCN beneficial within the first three-sessions, although more is usually needed to be sustainable. IASIS Micro Current Neurofeedback allows your brain to heal itself and is a non-medication treatment that is safe for all to use.
Who Can Benefit From IASIS MCN?
- Children with trauma, behavioral issues, anger, ADD, ADHD, anxiety, depression, Autism, PTSD, or sleep disturbances
- Teens that feel overwhelmed and stressed daily or who experience pressure at school and often experience anxiety and depression
- Teens and Adults with ADHD, childhood trauma, PTSD, or sleep problems
- Adults or children with a head injury, or TBI (traumatic brain injury) from falls, rough play, sports impacts, or a car accident
- Veterans and first responders who suffer from PTSD, anxiety, depression, TBI, sleep disturbance, or anger issues
CHOOSE A NEW LIFE OF HEALTH!
Contact us today for a free 20-minute consultation.
5 Easy Steps in Your IASIS MCN Treatment Journey
We will conduct a comprehensive assessment to determine the viability of IASIS MCN treatment. The 5 steps below describe the procedures I follow based on best practice.
Application of the IASIS Micro Current Neurofeedback Device
- When comfortably seated, I will clean 5 areas on your head and neck.
- Then I will apply a conductive paste to 5 lightweight electrodes to the cleaned areas.
Session Length & Selected Protocols
- Plan on 60 minutes for your first session. 30-50 minutes thereafter.
- Based on the results of your prior assessment, I will select from 6 protocol settings and an appropriate electro-sensitivity level.
- I will transmit a short signal feeding back to your brain. You will not feel anything from the electrodes. Just sit calmly. You are safe. The level of electricity from the FDA Registered equipment only delivers “1/100 of an AA battery over a 1/100th of a second.” https://mended-minds.com
- I will remove the electrodes and you are done with your treatment.
Treatment Response to MCN Session
- You may notice very subtle changes in your energy, memory, motivation, or you may notice more substantial changes in daily functioning. Each person is different.
- You may feel a little temporary discomfort, but this is normal. It is a sign that the brain is reacting and reorganizing.
- You might experience some fatigue, anxiousness, or a headache. These are temporary and usually subside within a day or 2.
Required Observation Sheet
- We require all participants to complete an Observation Sheet within 24 hours of treatment and send back to your treatment provider.
- We use your responses to help us plan for the next session and to note all changes you experience, even the small ones. Contact me if you have any concerns.
Ongoing MCN Treatment Sessions
- Everyone’s condition, experience, and responses are unique, therefore your treatment schedule is also.
- Typically, 2-3 sessions/week is the norm for the first two weeks.
- With improvement, I will increase the time between treatments until you no longer need them.
- The total number of sessions range from 10 to 20 treatments.
IASIS MCN Changes Patients’ Lives
IASIS MCN clinical studies, research centers, and patient video testimonials have shown impressive, positive outcomes from the use of IASIS MCN neurofeedback treatment for a wide range of conditions.
In my practice and at the New Life Health and Wellness in Arvada, CO, many of our patients report the following positive IASIS MCN outcomes:
- diminished and resolved depression and anxiety,
- improved sleep, memory, and ability to focus,
- decreased or no response to PTSD triggers,
- improved ability to stay seated, focus and finish tasks, and improved memory,
- improved reactions to bothersome situations and a sense of calm for children and adults with anger issues,
- increased verbal ability and decreased negative response to external stimuli for children on the Autism spectrum, and
- improved balance and decreased pain for some clients.
Mended-Minds, a provider of MCN, shares patient video testimonials following MCN treatment. They specialize in treating First Responders and Veterans. I recommend that you watch the video clips. They will inspire you and give you hope.
“Fara is phenomenal! She started doing Neuro-Feedback on my 10 month old who had a tough start to life and she will finally nap on her own! She is also able to regulate better and quicker and focus her play. I am able to get things done dur the day now instead of holding her for all her naps. I just can’t say enough good things! Thank you Fara”
Fara’s IASIS MCN Approach
As a Certified IASIS Micro Current Neurofeedback Provider, my therapeutic goal is to treat the whole person. IASIS MCN provides an opportunity to heal the brain in a way that psychotherapy and nutrition are unable to do. Many of my clients over the years have been “stuck” in their treatments after using traditional psychotherapy, EMDR, EFT Tapping, and other methods.
When I discovered IASIS Micro Current Neurofeedback I was immediately drawn to further study and to adopt the methodology in my practice. Many of my clients have difficult issues to treat. Long term anxiety, depression, PTSD, ADHD, Autism, brain injury, and more can pose significant mental and physical challenges over a lifetime. IASIS MCN provides a pathway of hope.
IASIS is a science-based, safe treatment that I provide in my office. It takes about 30-50 minutes depending on the person. I follow the IASIS MCN 5 step process described above and walk with you through each stage of your journey.
CHOSE A NEW LIFE OF HEALTH!
Contact us today for a free 20-minute consultation.
IASIS is not a medical treatment, but rather retraining of the nervous system and brain. All information contained on this website is for informational purposes only. The purpose of this website is to promote broad consumer understanding and knowledge about IASIS MCN. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always discuss a new form of treatment with your physician before undertaking. Testimonies, opinions, treatment, and outcome of IASIS Technologies vary for each person. Never discontinue any medication without discussing with your medical care professional.
5511 W. 56th Avenue, #200
Arvada, CO 80002