Microcurrent Neurofeedback(MCN) can often help children struggling with Autism. MCN is able to help correct brainwaves, improving comprehension, mood, better understanding, and more. MCN isn't a cure for Autism but a useful tool to help give a better quality of life for those struggling with Autism
MCN is Safe, Non-Invasive and Gentle. For those struggling to find help, MCN may be the solution for you.
New Life Neurofeedback offers Microcurrent Neurofeedback, a revolutionary technology that helps correct brainwaves. For those struggling with Autism, this can help them with their attention, social skills, mood, and more.
We know Autism affects everyone differently and that no two cases of Autism are precisely the same. However, there are often similarities in how someone with Autism's brain is affected. MCN is able to target these irregular brain waves and bring them to a more natural state. This leads to the positive benefits mentioned such as increased mood, social skills, and focus.
Most patients see significant improvement in communication, sleep patterns, overall mood, and more, which can help promote an independent lifestyle and more freedom for your child.
MCN Is Helping Change Lives
Benefits MCN has on children with Autism
- Improved sleep and increased sleep duration
- More relaxed demeanor, less anxiety, less stimming behaviors
- Improved ability to cope with stress or adapt to new environments
- More intentional interaction with others
- Elevated moods
- Increased attention span
- Bigger bandwidth to stay focused
- Improved self-confidence and self-esteem
- Emotional stability and more awareness of the world around them
- Enhance language and verbal skills